Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Has a Little Leaven Deceived You? A little leaven will corrupt the truth. Part 1

According to the American Dictionary of The English Language Noah Webster 1828 the definition of Leaven is as follows:

LEAVEN, Any thing which makes a general change in the mass. It generally means something which corrupts or depraves that with which it is mixed.


Keeping this definition in mind at all times, please read the following.

It has been on my mind for weeks to write on a subject that few recognize. Any thing that bothers you that long needs to be done. So today I sit down to write with a heavy heart. Knowing millions are being deceived by a "Little Leaven" I will try to explain how and why a little leaven can send a soul to hell.

As always I direct my writing mostly to the Body of Christ always hoping that someone else will read and be curious enough to dust off their bible and read it -- Either to prove me wrong or to actually see what the word of God really says.

I will go to the false teachings first. Most every church will preach from the bible. Let's say they preach 99% gospel. Sounds pretty good to many. But think a minute. 99% gospel? That means there is room for a "little leaven". All it takes is 1% of leaven to corrupt.

IF a little leaven, at 1%, is mixed with 99% true gospel, as the dictionary says, and also the bible says, then a little leaven corrupts the truth. How will you know the leaven from the truth? You have to be honest with your answer.

As I always ask, are you reading your bible every day? If you know your bible inside and out then you will recognize the leaven when you hear it. Knowing my bible is the reason I have separated myself from the apostate church. Had I never read the bible over and over all these years I would still be sitting in a pew and listening to some gospel mixed with poison (leaven).

You say, "But my pastor will not lie to me." What if you`re wrong? He may not intentionally lie to you but if he was taught by a human in some seminary then chances are he was taught a lie. And because he was not taught "the whole" bible he will never know he teaches a lie. Because he has never read the whole bible he will never know what he teaches is "a little leaven".

Whatever reason a preacher has for never reads the whole bible, it is not acceptable. We are talking about misleading souls with a little leaven.

I hope you will consider what I have shared with you. After all we are talking about where your soul will spend all eternity.

Please read part two.







No comments: