Sunday, June 7, 2009

PART 1 of 3 We Are Right On Time, false teachers false Shepherds, Lies and more lies.

I watched the DVDs, "The Sons of God and the Antichrist" put out by The prophecy Club starring Bill Schnoebelen and "The Nephelim Walk Among Us Again, UFOS and Aliens End Time Deception" put out by Cutting Edge Ministries I shutter with the deception that comes from both DVDs.

I fear not for myself but for those who are sold out to these ministries and to the men who are spewing the lies on the DVDs and among other ways to deceive the non bible readers. I am very concerned for the people who do not read their bibles but listen to the false teachings that come from men like the ones on the DVDs. Who take their words as gospel never knowing that they are being lied to.

I know what I heard on the DVDs and the lies are incredible. Lies mixed with some truth is what the bible would say is leaven. Remember a little leaven, leavens the whole lump according to the bible.

Right away I snapped when the speaker on the DVD, The Nephelim Walk Among Us Again, said this word would be better translated this way. I believe my bible, the King James bible, has NO mistakes in it. I understand that now even the King James has words changed in it. I also believe that God has preserved his word for his children.

The "rapture" man made doctrine came in several times through out the DVD. According to my bible there will be NO secret "Rapture". When Jesus comes back the whole world will see him. Remember the "Rapture" teaches three comings of Jesus not two comings.

This was the first red flag that got my attention. I have known for years about the false teaching of the "Rapture". I started reading my bible in 1988 and have not stopped going through it. I have never found a secret coming from cover to cover.

So when I hear someone teaching about a "rapture of the Church" I pay attention. Knowing this is OPPOSITE from what the bible teaches I need to pay attention. The people who teach this lie tell the lie for a reason. A lie is told to deceive. So how can you not be deceived? Simply by reading your bible and NOT depending on another person to teach you. After all it will be just you standing before Jesus when you are judged.

The DVD makes one think there are Nephelim walking among us. Bill Schnoebelen said he and Ed Decker "saw" a 20 foot angel with a sword walking outside their window. I did a double take at this remark from Schnoebelen. I do not doubt they saw something but I do not think they saw a heavenly angel. What I think they saw was demonic. Bill was a 90 degree mason and was one step from having sex with a demon when he somehow was saved from this. This is according to Bill`s own words on a tape I have.

I think Bill`s baggage from all the occult is still hanging on with him. I do know he teaches "another gospel". When you have information in their own words its hard for them to change all of a sudden.

Remember Matthew 24:24 says this, For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

PART 2 is next

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Schnoebelen teaching OSAS ? What is his false gospel ?

best ragards
michael