Sunday, December 7, 2008

Statin drugs aka cholestrol drugs

Last week I talked to a old friend. She told me that her doctor put her on Lipitor, a cholesterol drug. She told me how bad her legs hurt and that she did not feel well from what she thought was the drug causing her to feel this way. She told me how her sister and a niece had already choose to not take any cholesterol drugs. They shared with her about the side effects and she now is wondering about the drugs.

I told her about my experience with the five cholesterol drugs that I had taken over the past ten years. I told her how I was prescribed one after another of the statin drugs. As one would make me sick a doctor would try me on another one. No matter how sick I got the drug was always given to me. I did not know how dangerous the side effects were else I would not have taken any. Had the doctor informed me about the side effects I would not have taken the statin drug. That would have kept me from having permanent muscle damage today.

I took Zocor, Mevacor, Crestor, Lipitor and Pravachol. I think there was more cholesterol drugs but can not remember for sure the names of the all of the drugs. I still have memory problems after all these years. I have not took any the cholesterol drugs for years.

I had went to doctor after doctor trying to tell them that I was so sore that I could not turn over in bed. Dr. XXX, our cardiologist at that time had put me on Zocor. I told him that I knew my sore body was from the Zocor. He told me to take it any way. I got to see first hand that this doctor did not care about my well being. I dumped the drug Zocor and also dumped the doctor. I sure did not NEED a doctor like this.

Later I had another BAD experience while taking Pravachol, one of the worst of the statin drugs. I was so sick and so sore all over my body that I could not hardly stand it. AGAIN I went to doctor after doctor trying to tell them about my sore muscles and how sick I was. Most every doctor looked at me as though I was making up this story and they dismissed me with no answer. This became old quick and I dismissed every doctor that thought I was making up this story.

Finally I took the phone book and looked for a out of town doctor. I found one 35 miles away and a woman doctor at that. I thought a woman doctor MIGHT be more compassionate about me being so sick. Sure enough she was concerned and did not think I was making up this about my sore body.

Dr. X was bright enough to put two and two together. She figured out when all this soreness started and put it together when I started taking the Pravachol. She told me to give her time to check into the Pravachol and she would get back to me. In a few days I went back to see what she had found out. Dr. X ask me IF I knew the Pravachol actually ATE INTO THE MUSCLES. I told her the no one bothered to tell me this. She had did her research very well and I thanked her for this.

Needless to say I dumped the drug and dumped the doctor that put me on the drug. Dr. X findings about Pravachol got me to start my own research on all the cholesterol drugs. I found Shane Ellison, who WAS a chemist for Eli Lilly. Shane has quite a story to tell about his working for this company. Read Shane's books. He will open your eyes to the truth about the statin drugs. You can google Shane Ellison and see the books he has written on Cholesterol drugs.

Doctor Duane Graveline knows first hand about Lipitor. One of his books is called, Statin Drugs Side Effects and the Misguided War on Cholesterol. His other book is, LIPITOR Thief Of Memory. Dr Graveline took Lipitor and his story will open your eyes.

Doctor Graveline was a former astronaut, aerospace medical research scientist, flight surgeon and family doctor. He was given by his family doctor LIPITOR to lower his cholesterol, he temporarily lost his short term memory. Please read his books.

Both Shane Ellison and Dr. Graveline books are priced where most every one can buy the books. You can find the books at a reasonable price on Amazon books.

By reading books (and there are many books) I found that Q- 10 is something that is found in the heart. The cholesterol drugs deplete this Q-10 which can cause one to have a stroke OR a heart attack. I found out the the brain is made up mostly of cholesterol and if the brain is deprived of cholesterol you can come down with dementia or Alzheimer's, which is memory loss.

The cholesterol drugs do what they were designed to do. By poisoning the liver which makes cholesterol. This is VERY dangerous.

The advertising on TV says that sore muscles are a rare BUT dangerous side effect. I know there are many who disagree with this. It is not rare but common.

I look at it this way, God made your liver to make cholesterol and he put the liver in the body for a reason. IF you take a drug that poisons the liver it stands to reason you WILL get sick. WHY in the world would any one make such a drug? Follow the money trail and you will see for your self..

As I shared all this with the old Friend. She had her doubts about whether she should take such a dangerous drug. I told her to do her own home work and to make her own choice. Her well being after all is her final choice not the doctors choice. I say this because not all doctors know the truth about cholesterol drugs. They listen to what the good looking person from the pharmaceutical companies send to every doctors office. I call the person who tells the doctor about the drugs, drug pushers. They are indeed just this. This person is well instructed on what to tell the doctor. The doctor takes the drug pusher at their word never checking out what they are told is true or not.

One day I was at the doctors office when a pretty little drug pusher walked in with a huge gift tray of food. Wrapped pretty with a huge red bow on the top. I hear that the drug companies offer much larger gifts to doctors who push their drugs on innocent patients. All this of course is designed to blind the doctors eyes.

I have learned a lot over the pass 10 - 12 years about doctors. I am told there are a few good doctors. I have only met ONE. Surely there are good doctors who have your health at the top of their priority list.

It would be very interesting to hear from any one who has had the same experiences that I have had with the cholesterol drugs. There are many in my family who experienced the same muscle soreness. They too will not take the drugs any more. Just not worth the risk of having a heart attack. Read the books to learn more about the drugs and heart attacks.

Dr. Gravelive was the first doctor who said you can have permanent muscle damage. I have known for years that I have permanent muscle damage. I went from a strong woman to a woman who can not talk on the telephone very long. By holding the receiver for a short time cause such pain in my arms and shoulders that I could cry.

I want to talk about my experience with the cholesterol drugs. Why would I not? To warn another person so they will not go through the pain I go through is worth it.

Read the suggested books. You will spend a few dollars on information that will save you a lot of grief. As we all know, once you loose your health you loose a great deal of your short life.

We are not all non informed. The pharmacy companies would like us to remain non informed. For the millions of people who are well informed about ALL drugs our chances are great to stay as well as possible. Do your home work BEFORE you take ANY pill. We know ALL drugs have side effects and many side effects will cause great harm even death. Its your life take control of it. Thank the doctor for SUGGESTING the drug but tell him you will get back to him AFTER you read about the drug in depth. Ask how many people the drugs have killed. I always want to know this.

Most doctors will put in your medical file that you REFUSE to take a suggested drug. DO NOT allow the doctor to do this. Tell the doctor that you want the truth put in your file. Tell the doctor that you do not REFUSE to take the drug BUT that you want to check it out FIRST before you take the drug. OR in my case, I tell the doctor that I am allergic to ALL cholesterol drugs. I am allergic to ALL cholesterol drugs I know what they ALL do to my body.

I Hope many will have their eyes opened and will check out what many doctors are NOW saying and who are warning millions of non informed people.

Saying yes to a doctor who wants to put you on a life threatening drug is like a pew sitter saying AMEN to a preacher when the pew sitter has NO clue to what he is saying AMEN to.

I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. But I know what many doctors did to me with the drugs they prescribed for me. My warning is just to help people who do not know what I found out first hand. Do your own home work.

One more thing to think about is this, so many people actually do not think for them self. They are told over and over by what they listen to on the TV that they assume what they are being told is fact. Never once do they think they can be lied to.

People are told by the weather man to dress warm today. No one had to tell me to dress warm in the winter time not even as a child. I always knew when to wear a coat. We are told all kinds of things to do. Most people never question why we are being told to do what ever it is. Its like humans are so stupid that they can not come in out of the rain. I resent this. I am not stupid and I do think for myself. Even the commercials and other shows make humans look stupid.

Wake up people make a stand some where. Turn OFF the TV stop being told what to do and when to do it. Why do you think they are pushing getting "the box" before February 17 th 2009? Its because they can not control people IF the TV is not on. People will start to think for themselves. THINK about all this.

No comments: