Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today I listened to Alex Jones 12/3/2008

As I listened to Alex Jones I heard a lot of good information. Most I already knew about from the AFP ( American Free Press) news paper or news from The Idaho Observer. Both great news sources.

Alex as always got pushed out of shape about what is going on in the world today. I also hate the way things are happening world wide. Its evil to the core. The bible actually says that things will get worse and worse.

The difference between Alex and me is I know what the bible says about future advents that will come to pass soon. I have read the bible many times ( almost through with 105 times now) and I know what we are told to watch for. I assume that Alex has never read the bible. He knows just enough to be dangerous.

Lindsey Williams is Alex guest at this very moment ( actually this is a rerun from yesterday) . Lindsey was a chaplain for many years. I can tell by his conversation that Lindsey has never read the bible through. Alex ask Lindsey to tell him what to do in these evil times. Lindsey did say to turn to God in these times which I also agree with. I think Lindsey should have said to Alex, prophecy from the bible is being fulfilled and things will just get worse and worse. You need to get prepared for what is coming.

The bible prophecy should be brought into every thing that is going on. But so few apply what the bible says to current events. WHY do not people use the bible to give comfort in these times of concern? Simple answer. Because they do not know what the bible says.

Alex said that he some times drinks a quarter of a bottle of tequila to make him forget what is going on. Now wait a minute, Alex says he is a "Christian". No true Believer would ever turn to a bottle to forget any thing. As a Believer I know what the bible says about a drunkard not entering into the kingdom of God.

There is no way that we can take back America as Alex believes we can. Whether we are ready or not prophecy will be fulfilled. What we, the true Believer must do is pray asking God to help us as we go through these evil times. Since God already knows the out come of all things we trust God with each day.

I have and will pray for Alex Jones. I ask others to pray for Alex that he will be saved and come to know Jesus as Lord and Saviour. Time is short for the whole human race. Many will scoff at reality as people always have done.

I just wanted to tell you what I heard today from Alex Jones. I can not listen to Alex very much because he still rants and raves way too much for me. What a opportunity Alex has to get the truth out about bible prophecy coming to pass. BUT then Alex does not know about bible prophecy.

As I always say, IF one is not in the bible then there is no way that they will understand what is going on. I always say this, this is for the Believers to read. There is no way that the person who is not of the Body of Christ will understand any thing that I have said much less agree with the bible.

They are talking about buying up seed to plant for the famine of 2009. I ask, what makes you think you will be allowed to plant anything? You must have water to grow a garden and with the talk about water shortage we will not be allowed to water anything. Control will be the name of the game in the future.

Pray for the lost people world wide. Ask God to help in these times of evil. Hope I helped your eyes opened today to what is going on STILL with Alex Jones. Do not allow Alex to scare you. Turn him off and read the truth from American Free Press or The Idaho Observer. Turn the tvs off else you will be scared to death. If you watch the tv then every day you are being told what they want you to know. Think about it.

My family will tell you that if they did not see it on the tv then they will not believe it (what ever it is).

Hope In Christ,

Mary

No comments: