Saturday, January 10, 2009

Things Are Not What They Seem

As I listen to a news report on the Internet today I hear truth as the reporting person sees it. It sounds good what I hear.

What I consider is the person who is giving the report. I know for a fact that the person belongs to a cult.

A great book to find out about cults and what they believe in is Kingdom of the Cults by Martin. I think more cults should have been added to Martins book. I will never know why he did not add at least one of the biggest cults because martin died without telling us why he did not add this world wide cult.

What we all need to know about the cults and what they believe. Why would a person who is a member of a cult Church call them self a "Christian"? I think it is to find common ground with the True Christian. We who are True Christians know is there IS NO common ground with what we believe.

We need to know about the famous and not so famous preachers and what they believe and teach. For the True Christian we hold to the bible as our final authority. For most preachers they teach what they were taught. We who have studied the bible will never fall for false teachings no matter who the famous preachers are. Know who you are listening to who is reporting news it will change how you look at what you are hearing.

Again a reason to know what the bible says concerning end times prophecy. Know your bible inside out. Just thought about what I heard from a person who IS a member of a cult.

What a person decides to believe IS up to them. It will be between them and God not between them, God and me. I find it sad but God every one FREE WILL as to what they choose to believe.

Listen to what ever you choose to listen to BUT use discernment.

Sharing Truth,

Mary

1 comment:

feilot said...

Thanks to God that He showed you all this things, a week ago i prayed to God to show me the truth, and its in The Bible and something changed on me, im seeing more and more things going on in these last days.
Unfortunately my so called Christian friends do not believe in the Truth.
Thanks Mary and Glory to Jesus Christ

Sorry for my english