Sunday, February 1, 2009

PART 1 No Fear of God/Trusting Man rather than God

I want to share a phone call from my seventeen year old grand daughter. Katy called about 7 pm yesterday. She was up set and was calling grand ma for help.

I asked Katy what was wrong. She began to tell me what had happened a short time before she called me. Katy`s dad, who in my oldest son, had told Katy that the family was going to church. Katy told her dad that she did not want to go to church. The family goes to a Catholic church. Dad asked why she did not want to go to church. Katy said, because I do not think I am Catholic.

Needless to say that did not go over very well. Katy was left at home while the family went on to church.

I opened up my bible but did not go to a particular scripture with Katy. I started telling her from memory what I had read in the bible about false churches.

I told Katy that there are many false churches. I was not picking on the catholic church but on all the churches that I have been in in the last 20 years.

I told Katy not to argue with her parents. To ask them to show her in the bible where the Catholic is the ONLY way. I told Katy they would not be able to show her any of the man made doctrines in the King James bible.

The problem is the Catholics, the Baptist, the Jehovah Witness, the Mormons and the list goes on and on all these church members rely on the organizations as their final authority.

The church members do only what they are told to do. They do not go to the bible to see what God says about 95% of any thing. They have made man OR the organized church their final authority. How dangerous.

More in part 2.

No comments: