Sunday, February 1, 2009

Part 4 No Fear of God

Have you ever noticed how the messenger is attacked when the message is now well received? This has happened to me many times in the last 20 years. The more truth one shares from the word of God the more they are hated.

I think of what the bible says will happen in the last days. People will fall away from sound doctrine and turn to fables..

For centuries people have thought that their generation would be the end of the world. I can see why many would think this way. BUT never before in all of time has the signs of the last days been more perfected than these days. The end of the world could be many years down the road yet. After all there is more prophecy to be fulfilled. The main prophecy to be fulfilled is 2 Thess 2:3. "The Anti Christ" MUST be revealed. This has not happened as of 2/1/09.

There are many anti Christs already in the world this is what Paul said in his time. The same holds true today. Many false churches are full of anti Christs. These pew sitters believe ONLY what they are being told from the false pastors.

Again No Fear of God.

I was blessed by reading the word of God over and over and over. I learned well what God taught me from his holy scripture. This is how I can spot a false teaching as soon as it come out of the mouth of a false taught pastor.

I continue to go through the bible now into the 108th time. I expect to be taught more and more from God. I am anxious to read and hear the scripture every day as I know I will never know everything in the bible. I am teachable and will remain teachable as long as I live.

No fear of God is so dangerous that it scares me for the pew sitters.

My prayer is Katy will learn to love the word of God as much as I do.

I know the narrow way gets more narrow every time I go through the bible but we are told to strive to enter in at the narrow gate.

If only Katy's parents would read the bible over and over. Then as a family they would be of same like mind concerning the bible.

I will probably write more on this subject as it deserves more attention. I hope people who are sold out to a person or an organization will consider reading the bible. I promise you If you are here, pointing to my bible, then you will not be in the false church no matter what name is on the outside of the building.

No comments: