Sunday, November 23, 2008

EYE OPENERS AFTER 20 YEARS OF BIBLE STUDY

It's been awhile since my last blog. I am grateful to God for allowing me to expose the false teachers by name and to expose the lies that is preached every time the church doors are opened.

I will be posting things about the false church and the teachings that are also not compatible to the Holy Scripture. I will always use the King James bible since it is one of the oldest bibles and the closest to the original manuscripts.

I will tell you about things that I have personally heard from the pulpits of Churches that I have been in over the 20 years as I have been a follower of Jesus Christ. It will not be hear say but facts as I heard them taught by false teachers and preachers.

I want to try to get your attention why one SHOULD be in the bible every day. We are living in the last days the signs are all around us. The birth pains are speeding up and we who are grounded in the bible NEED to share the word of God with those who are hungry for truth. The truth of course will be from the word of God not from the so called "church".

I keep in mind at ALL times about those who scoff at reality and who are under illusion from the evil one, Satan.

The only times I will use other bibles, what I call Antichrist versions, will be to show how they ADD to and TAKE away from the scripture and how the Antichrist bibles are deceiving billions of people.
Hang on as I will share things that most people have never heard before about the false church. God has given me the heart to reach out to those who are not afraid of the truth.

I welcome any feed back. Ready to share the bible as God has taught me over 105 times of going through the bible. I admit that I do NOT know everything in the bible and never will. BUT I do know enough to know WHEN I am being lied to. I know much more that the pew sitter will ever know.

I will explain the difference between a "PEW SITTER" and the Body of Christ". HUGE difference but also prophesied as to what will go on in the last days before Jesus returns, Not many can see the difference unless they are of the true body of Christ.

Hope you will check the posting when you find time. We will sit down together with the bible and learn what you have not be told in the apostate church.

REMEMBER a well informed person who is still in a false church is usually not welcome and you become a threat to the pastor who really does not want you in the bible. They will tell you to read the bible BUT they really do not mean it. IF you are in the bible you will catch the lies that they were taught is the government controlled seminary's. These preachers are NO threat to the One World church that is yet to come but is being formed NOW.

So much to talk about and will cover a lot of ground as God gives me the opportunity to do so.

Secure In Christ,

Mary

No comments: